In the world of cryptocurrencies, every minute can be of great importance. Market volatility, constant price changes, and capitalizations make tracking cryptocurrency metrics a necessary daily ritual for investors, traders, and enthusiasts. However, with such an abundance of information and variety of resources, tracking can become a laborious task. In this article, we will present several life hacks that will help you efficiently track cryptocurrency metrics and make informed decisions.
#1: Use data aggregators
When it comes to cryptocurrencies, it’s convenient to have all metrics on one platform, such as a cryptocurrency data aggregator.
Cryptocurrency data aggregators are web platforms that gather and provide information about various cryptocurrencies from different sources, helping users track and analyze key metrics on a single convenient page.
The advantage of such platforms is that you can quickly compare different assets and analyze their metrics on one page.
Popular aggregators include:
Any new crypto project strives to be listed on the first two aggregators on the list.
NB! If you are interested in the metrics of the GC token from GrabCoinClub, you can track this information on CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko.
#2: Use mobile applications
Time is a key resource for successful investors and traders. Mobile applications allow you to track cryptocurrencies in real-time, regardless of your location. Choose a reliable app with an intuitive interface and notification settings to stay informed about important changes and react to them promptly.
#3: Create a personalized portfolio
If you have multiple cryptocurrency assets, creating a personalized portfolio will help you track and analyze their performance together. Some platforms and apps offer portfolio features that automatically track price changes and create charts of your portfolio.
Below are some wallet options that are convenient for creating a cryptocurrency portfolio:
- Exodus: A multifunctional wallet that supports multiple cryptocurrencies and provides a simple and intuitive interface for portfolio management.
- Electrum: A popular lightweight Bitcoin wallet known for its high security and user-friendly experience.
- MyEtherWallet: An online wallet for storing Ethereum and ERC-20 standard tokens, providing easy access to your funds through a web browser.
- Trust Wallet: A mobile app for managing cryptocurrency portfolios on Android and iOS devices, supporting various cryptocurrencies.
- Coinomi: A multi-currency wallet for smartphones that allows you to store and manage a large number of cryptocurrencies on one platform.
- Atomic Wallet: A universal wallet that supports over 500 cryptocurrencies and provides the ability to buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly within the wallet.
#4: Use alerts for important events
Alerts are an excellent way to stay informed. By setting up notifications for specific price or trading volume changes, you can receive alerts via email or mobile device, enabling you to respond quickly to market changes.
#5: Subscribe to news resources
Cryptocurrency metrics are often related to global events, news, and regulatory decisions. Subscribing to news resources in the crypto industry will help you understand what factors influence the market and forecast possible price changes.
#6: Analyze charts and use indicators
Technical analysis of charts is a powerful tool for understanding the current state of the market. Analyze various types of charts and technical indicators such as moving averages, stochastic, MACD, and RSI to gain additional insights into trends and entry or exit signals.
Tracking cryptocurrency metrics is a key part of successful trading and investing. By using data aggregators, mobile apps, personalized portfolios, alerts, and chart analysis, you can manage your cryptocurrency assets more meaningfully and effectively. Stay informed, continue learning, and follow your strategy to achieve success in this exciting world of cryptocurrencies.